Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
- Asthma clinic
- Baby clinic – Thursday afternoons at Mossley
- Blood tests
- CHD clinic
- Child immunisation – alternate Tuesdays at Mossley and every Wednesday at Greenfield
- Diabetic clinic
- Hearing clinic
- Minor surgery
- Post-natal care – a post natal check will be offered at 6-8 weeks if required
- Travel vaccinations – if you are travelling abroad, please make sure you complete our Travel Risk Assessment form in plenty of time, to arrange any vaccinations that may be necessary.
If you suffer from asthma, Pennine Medical Centre will provide you with the following:
- Asthma clinics with a trained nurse
- 6 monthly/annual reviews and medication reviews on a recall system
- Care plans
- Inhaler techniques review
- Diagnostic testing – spirometry and peak flow monitoring
- Telephone consultations
- Flu vaccinations
- Management of exacerbations
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete our Asthma Review form.
The asthma leads at the practice are Dr Duper and Kirsty Cooper, practice nurse.
Our clinical pharmacist also deals with a wide range of minor ailments, medication queries and reviews. Her name is Ms Husselbury and she holds clinics every day.